alpha Racing BMW S1000RR ECU Flash Protocol for Race Traction Control [E-gas] (2010-, 2015-)
alpha Racing BMW S1000 RR ECU Flash Protocol for Racetrack Optimized Traction Control [E-gas] (2010-, 2015-)
Part Number: 1270A020A00-01
alpha Racing BMW S1000 RR ECU Flash Protocol for Racetrack Optimized Traction Control [E-gas] (2010-, 2015-), WSBK Racetrack optimized traction control combined with independent E-gas. Programming protocol optimized for racetrack Gear Dependent Dynamic Traction Control (GDDTC)© combined with advanced E-gas setup - according to twist grip input and engine rpm - mapped in all riding modes. Unique to WSBK programming. For Bosch BMSK and BMSX ECU. Note: Please follow the directions on our Support Page to have this ECU Flashing Service performed. This stand-alone alpha Racing Mapping can be added to ANY existing ECU Flash, including any of the competitor's flash tuning products - they cannot offer this level of WSBK mapping - period. This is for WSBK Racetrack optimized traction control combined with independent E-gas as used by BMW Factory Racing and Honda MotoGP (Moto 2).
This BMW S1000RR ECU Flash Mapping Protocol Contains:
- WSBK optimized traction control for dry race tracks and slick or SSTK reg sport tires.
- ECU changes traction control behaviors automatically without changing throttle response (e.g. when grip level changes on worn tires, or track conditions are less than optimal).
- ECU re-adjusts traction control on changing track conditions (e.g. cool in the morning, hot in the afternoon).
- Improved acceleration based on optimized traction control action in each gear (OEM setup = similar action in all gears).
- Ireduced tendency to wheelie in lower gears.
- E-Gas racing throttle response in all riding modes.
- 100% max. torque and power also available in other ""MODES"" (compared to RAIN at max. 60% throttle and SLICK or RACE 86% throttle in the stock ECU.
Benefit from the unrivaled racing knowledge of alpha Racing in Germany and their professional experience in World Superbike, World Superstock, Moto GP, German IDM Superbike Championship, FIM Superstock Cup 1000, and 24 Hour Endurance Racing by using genuine alpha Racing Performance Parts and ECU Electronic Tuning for BMW S1000RR.