2D-Datalogging WSBK Kit System with Options - BMW S1000RR
(System was used for a few testing sessions only).
KIT OPTIONS INCLUDED:KIT Suspension (Front & Rear 2D) sensor add on. The optional sensor kit is included which enable the user to measure, display and analyze additional variables which are not available by using the basic KIT (e.g. suspension front and rear). Documentation reference: Art.No.: AC-DOC_SY-KIT-SensorOptions_08-000.
A/F Lambda Sensor set.A/F controller and A/F sensor. Direct measurement of A/F ratio to optimize the injection/engine setting. Controller and sensor with CAN bus data output, ready to connect to the Kit logger. Documentation reference: Art.No.: AC-DOC_SY-KIT-Lambda-addon_08-000.
2D Infrared Laptrigger set.
According to 2D standard, GPS laptrigger is offered with the Kit System software. For better accuracy or for use at racetracks were no GPS data is available you can use the optional infrared laptrigger set. Documentation reference: Art.No.: AC-DOC_SY-KIT_IR-Laptriggerset-000
- New glass design for better information with bigger dotmatrix area
- Reduced weight improved reliability by COG technology
- A graphic display with 132x64 dots can be used to show any channel or to display warning messages (indicating low oil pressure, high water temperature, and low battery voltage)
- 64 segment rev-counter in graph style
- Extra warning light on the side of the dashboard
- 1 x CAN interface
- Adjustable brightness of LED’s
- Full temperature range -20 to 85°C
- Temperature controlled contrast
- PVC housing
Supplied with Loom KIT Dashboard 6/8 (=WL-KITDash6/8-000) for easy connection with KIT datalogger.
All Sales on Previously Tested Equipment are FINAL SALE, no returns or exchanges.
2D Kit System Documentation (User Manual & Installation)