alpha Racing Plug & Play Color Dashboard BMW S1000RR (2010-2014)
alpha Racing Plug & Play Color Dashboard BMW S1000 RR/HP4 (2010-2014)
Part Number: 6211A112A00-01
alphaRacing Color LED Dashboard BMW S1000RR/HP4 including the wiring harness and GPS antenna, same functionalities as OEM, integrated datalogger (sensors to be ordered separately) plug & play solution for easy connection to OEM electronics. Includes a alpha Racing billet aluminum CNC machined dashboard bracket anodized in black with installation hardware. The alpha Racing dashboard represents a real innovation in the aftermarket motorcycle dashboard field. Thanks to the combination of a 800 x 480 color display and a 400 MHz processor, the dash is able to provide total flexibility to the end user. This new technology allows to design a suitable main screen for “STREET” or “RACE” use, leaving the proper amount of space for each indicator. The use of a color display also allows to monitor light warnings like battery problems, lack of gasoline or oil or the amount of remaining fuel. In addition this new dashboard enables to create easy and intuitive menus with a great amount of information. The display has been chosen by alpha Racing to provide a perfect visibility in case of strong direct light too, while a special glass, treated with an anti-reflective coating, eliminates the unpleasant sunlight reflection. Datalogging software and GPS sensor is included. Watch the video here.
- 800x480 color LED display
- High visibility even under direct sunlight
- 400 MHz processor with 1GB of internal memory
- Billet CNC machined aluminum case, anodized black
- Fully configurable in two operating modes (STREET/RACE)
- Path and speed detection through 10Hz GPS receiver with 66 parallel channels
- Chronometer function with 20 pre-stored circuit (up to 500 laps can be stored for each circuit)
- Automatic circuit detection, with three splits
- Best lap and ideal lap calculations, all time best and daily lap times
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- 12 fully-configurable high-brightness LED alarms
- 8 10-bit analog inputs
- 2 independent speed inputs
- 1 RPM input
- Separated inputs for water, fuel and oil, each one with a dedicated alarm
- Gear calculation with automatic-learning function
- Not for use in bikes with headlights/signals unless you install as a piggy-back dashboard with the OEM unit.
- Data download through a USB flash drive
- Possible connection to a two-button remote control
- CAN BUS compatible
- A full 1GB internal memory
- 3 different covered-distance counters, 2 engine-time counters and 1 total-performed-lap counter
- Compact design and small dimensions (172mm x 106mm x 22mm)
- CNC machined billet aluminum dash bracket in anodized black
BMW S1000RR- By setting dashboard in BMW S1000RR mode, the first two red LEDs in the upper right acquire the functions of ABS and TC in exactly the same order and with the same modalities of the original instrumentation. The TPS value on the CAN BUS is shown and acquired on channel 1 whereas the red LED above the gear indicator assumes the meaning of general error. In addition to the RPMs, to the speed of the rear wheel and to the TPS, in the case of BMW S1000RR, the speed of the front wheel is acquired.
BMW HP4- By setting the dashboard in BMW HP4 mode, the first two red LEDs in the upper right acquire the functions of ABS and TC with the same modalities of the original instrumentation. The TPS value on the Can-Bus is shown and acquired on channel 1 whereas the red LED above the gear indicator assumes the meaning of general error. In the input menu a new page, allowing to configure the parameters of the HP4 suspensions as well as to perform the calibration of the suspension, appears. As with the original dashboard the launch control functions are still present. In addition to the RPMs, to the speed of the rear wheel and to the TPS, in the case of BMW S1000RR also the speed of the front wheel and the position of the front and rear potentiometers are acquired.
Benefit from the unrivaled racing knowledge of alpha Racing in Germany and their professional experience in World Superbike, World Superstock, German IDM Superbike Championship, FIM Superstock Cup 1000, MotoGP (Moto2) and 24 Hour Endurance Racing by using genuine alpha Racing Performance Parts, Electronics and ECU Flash Tuning.